Grebennikov Platforma Платформа Гребенникова

4 года 2 мес. назад 4 года 2 мес. назад от dorohov.alex.
dorohov.alex
Модератор
Модератор
Больше
Grebennikov Platforma Платформа Гребенникова #136974
Напоминаю, что эта тема не для продажи фейковых конструкций и схем !!!
Крайние посты удалил. Буду чистить ветку от подобного….
Спасибо сказали tokar_ev, robotustra, Ahrimed, elgharibe, Dmitry Volkov

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

4 года 2 мес. назад
kuzakoff
Захожу иногда
Захожу иногда
Больше
Grebennikov Platforma Платформа Гребенникова #137031

Hugeen2019 пишет: Может кто подскажет, как в толщине этюдника поместятся соты, жалюзи, потом части стойки руля, железные уголки для крепления платформы и коробка в которую входит стойка руля???

Кто вам сказал, что там соты, сетки, прокладки, и весь пирог, это вам навязали.

4 года 2 мес. назад
Patraulea аватар
Patraulea
Посетитель
Посетитель
Grebennikov Platforma Платформа Гребенникова #137038

dorohov.alex пишет: Напоминаю, что эта тема не для продажи фейковых конструкций и схем !!!
Крайние посты удалил. Буду чистить ветку от подобного….

откуда вы знаете схему у меня подделка. ? Алекс, ты вернулся с проектом. Вы проверили две таблетки углерода и так далее. В остальном вы много говорили. Если бы вы изучили то, что оставило Олега, вы бы поняли, что он сделал по ошибке, а затем правильно сделали платформу. Гребенников сделал то же самое, что и Олег, с небольшими отличиями. Но в основе лежит тот же принцип. Если на этом форуме ничего не продается, то этот форум будет не более чем пустой тратой времени. Я видел, что вы удаляете меня из моих сообщений. Если бы я выложил бесплатную схему, это было бы хорошо. Также желательно дать что-то бесплатное, когда другие тратят деньги на кусочки и тратят время ... Никому не рекомендуется тратить деньги и время, чтобы положить чьи-то данные в лоток.

4 года 2 мес. назад 4 года 2 мес. назад от Patraulea.
Patraulea аватар
Patraulea
Посетитель
Посетитель
Grebennikov Platforma Платформа Гребенникова #137068
Я сказал, что никому не скажу, но в конце скажу ... что касается воронки, электростатики на узкой стороне воронки и т. Д., Я дам вам ценную информацию о том, что вы полетите. Я помню, когда он проходил тестирование соты по телевизору, что случилось? он случайно уронил соты внутрь телевизора и начал немного таять. затем он исчез на 20 секунд, а затем снова появился и ударил ... Теперь позвольте мне рассказать вам их проект. Если ты веришь мне хорошо, если нет. Я сделал тесты, и это сработало. Я буду, если ты хочешь преуспеть, если нет, и я не хочу ничего доказывать. Скажи спасибо, что дал мне секрет. Почему Олег получил антигравитацию по ошибке? Почему у Экитры есть воронка? Почему развевающееся крыло как сеть? На все это есть ответ. Теперь. Когда его олег упал, соты в телевизоре были близки к отклоняющей катушке, отклоняющая катушка которой имеет форму воронки и выполняет роль ускорителя электронов. На олеге случилось так, что электроны в сетке были привлечены отклоняющей катушкой и выброшены в соту, что соты были в роли рассеивателя электронов, так же как в телевизионной трубке сетка играет примерно ту же роль ... не то же самое, но что-то подобное. Я не буду вдаваться в подробности работы телевизионной трубки. Теперь мы берем небольшую катушку, помещаем минус от трансформатора и помещаем ее в отклоняющую катушку со вкусом. Катушка расположена широкой стороной вверх. Над катушкой размещаем сетку и прикрепляем плюс к дальнему свету. Сетка должна быть размещена на расстоянии, чтобы она не образовывала ионизацию, а только переносила электронику. Включите отклоняющую катушку и высокий трансформатор ... когда вы начинаете все это, электроны проходят через катушку, а электромагнитная катушка ускоряет скорость электронов и бросает их в сетку, которая он установлен высоко и проходит сквозь отверстия. Проходя через отверстия для мочи, эфир отклоняется. Я ничего вам не продаю, мне все равно, если вы верите. Кто-то говорил здесь, что воздействие электронов или удаление электронов из организма опасно ... Я не знаю, хорошо ли он перевел то, что сказал, но риска не было. Необходимо, чтобы воздействие было постепенным, чтобы приспособить тело к большому потоку электронов. Мне все равно, если вы так не думаете. Изучите кинескопную трубку телевизора, и вы поймете процесс. Антигравитация идет на основе ускорителя электронов. Говоря просто электростатически, вы не получите ничего без электромагнитного электромагнитного поля. Изучите телевизионную трубку, и вы узнаете, что сделал OLEG.
Вложения:

4 года 2 мес. назад
robotustra
Живу я здесь
Живу я здесь
Больше
Grebennikov Platforma Платформа Гребенникова #137073
Dear Patraulea,
Could you please publish your original text in English.
The translation program you use does very poor job. It ruins the meaning of some of your phrases.
There are educated people in here. They know English. Worse case they can get the translation using google translate.

As soon as you understand, you affirm, that to fly you need to make something similar to electron beam accelerator effect?
According to Oleg plans the lower mesh was charged negatively, but if you are telling that we need accelerate electrons and send them in the direction to the
ground it means, that upper plate (or needles, of cathodes) should be emitters of elections,
After that honeycomb should be just a guide to these beams, which are accelerating path trough the holes in the bottom plates.

In means that holes should be big enough to let electronic beams to path through there holes.
It means that that the plates with the holes on the bottom should be charged POSITIVELY.
Am I right?

4 года 2 мес. назад
Patraulea аватар
Patraulea
Посетитель
Посетитель
Grebennikov Platforma Платформа Гребенникова #137074

robotustra пишет: Dear Patraulea,
Could you please publish your original text in English.
The translation program you use does very poor job. It ruins the meaning of some of your phrases.
There are educated people in here. They know English. Worse case they can get the translation using google translate.

As soon as you understand, you affirm, that to fly you need to make something similar to electron beam accelerator effect?
According to Oleg plans the lower mesh was charged negatively, but if you are telling that we need accelerate electrons and send them in the direction to the
ground it means, that upper plate (or needles, of cathodes) should be emitters of elections,
After that honeycomb should be just a guide to these beams, which are accelerating path trough the holes in the bottom plates.

In means that holes should be big enough to let electronic beams to path through there holes.
It means that that the plates with the holes on the bottom should be charged POSITIVELY.
Am I right?

I said I will not tell anyone but in the end I will say ... related to funnel, electrostatic on the narrow side of the funnel and etc, I will give you some valuable information that you will fly. I remember when he did the honeycomb test on TV what happened? he accidentally dropped the honeycombs inside the TV and started to melt a little. then he disappeared for 20 seconds and then reappeared and banged .... Now let me tell you their project. If you believe me well if not.I did tests and it worked.I will if you want to do well if not and I do not want to prove anything. Say thank you for giving me a top secret. Why did Oleg get the anti-gravitation by mistake? Why does ekitra have funnel? Why is the fluttering wing like a net? All these have an answer. Now. When his oleg fell the honeycomb in the tv was close to the deflection coil, which deflection coil is in the shape of a funnel and has the role of electron accelerator. At the oleg it happened that the electrons in the grid were attracted by the deflection coil and thrown into the honeycomb that the honeycomb was in the role of electron scatterer as in the tv tube the net has about the same role..not the same but something like that. I do not go into the details of the operation of the tv tube. Now we take a small coil we put the minus from the transformer and we put it to the deflection coil to the side in taste. The coil is positioned with the large side up. Above the spool we place a net and attach the plus to the high beam. The mesh must be placed at its distance not to form ionization but only electron transport. Power the deflection coil and the high transformer ... when you start all these, the electrons pass through the coil, the coil being electromagnetic accelerates the velocity of the electrons and throws them into the mesh that it is set high and goes through the holes. Passing urine holes the ether is deflected. I do not sell you anything, I do not care if you believe. Someone was saying here that exposure to electrons or removing electrons from the body is dangerous ... I don't know if he translated well what he said but there was no risk. It is necessary that the exposure be gradual to adapt the body to the large flow of electrons. Repeat .... I have no interest in lying and who does not believe is his choice. I don't care if you don't think so. Study the kinescope tube of the tv and you will understand the process. The antigravity goes on the basis of the electron accelerator. To put it just electrostatically you won't get anything without EMF electromagnetism. Study the TV tube and you will connect with what OLEG has done.

4 года 2 мес. назад
Patraulea аватар
Patraulea
Посетитель
Посетитель
Grebennikov Platforma Платформа Гребенникова #137076
study the kinescopic tube and you will understand the process. Remove the glass and leave the coil filament and the mesh in the tube and you'll understand. I will also draw a block diagram

4 года 2 мес. назад 4 года 2 мес. назад от robotustra.
robotustra
Живу я здесь
Живу я здесь
Больше
Grebennikov Platforma Платформа Гребенникова #137078
I know how TV tube works,
The cathode electrode on the thing side of the tube where electrons are emitted due to the thermo-electronic emission. After that the electronic beam is start forming and accelerating,
After that the yoke deflects the electronic beam. The main acceleration appears due to the big potential (~+25 kV) between the cathode and anode.
Anode is in a form of perforated plate on the screen side of TV tube.

But why are you telling that the yoke should be placed wide opening up? And what about polarity of electrodes below?
Do you want to tell that the human on the platform is irradiated with accelerated electrons?

4 года 2 мес. назад
Patraulea аватар
Patraulea
Посетитель
Посетитель
Grebennikov Platforma Платформа Гребенникова #137086

robotustra пишет: I know how TV tube works,
The cathode electrode on the thing side of the tube are emitted due to the thermo-electronic emission. After that the beam is start forming and accelerating,
After that the yoke deflects the electronic beam. The main acceleration appears due to the big potential (~+25 kV) between the cathode and anode.
Anode is in a form of perforated plate on the screen side of TV tube.

But why are you telling that the yoke should be placed wide opening up? And what about polarity of electrodes below?
Do you want to tell that the human on the platform is irradiated with accelerated electrons?

Да. он в электронном поле.

4 года 2 мес. назад 4 года 2 мес. назад от robotustra.
robotustra
Живу я здесь
Живу я здесь
Больше
Grebennikov Platforma Платформа Гребенникова #137092

Patraulea пишет:
Да. он в электронном поле.

Accelerated electron beam is hitting the wooden plate or EPS structure and this structure creates antigravity?

But why the metal plates on Grebennikov's apparatus have holes in it? Did he made it differently then Oleg?

Модераторы: dorohov.alex
Время создания страницы: 0.141 секунд